New Student Info
New School Vaccine Requirements for Kindergartners, 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th graders starting August 2017
New student registration requirements - Please call Mrs. Suzanne Felix in the Guidance office to schedule an appointment for registration.
Only a biological parent or legal guardian may enroll a student.
Acceptable proofs are listed below:
- Incorporated lease (real estate lease)
- Non-Incorporated lease agreement (landlord provides a signed, notarized lease agreement verifying that the parent/guardian resides at the address)
- Pupil Personnel Workers may request additional documentation of physical address
- Only Pupil Personnel Worders may, after an investigation, accept other forms of valid proof of residency
- Transcripts from last school attended
- Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate
- Court Documents (if applicable)
- Completed Registration Packet - registration packets can be picked up from the Guidance Office
- Legal Photo Identification
Student transfers/withdrawals - When moving out of Southern Middles' school zone, please notify Mrs. Suzanne Felix in the Guidance Office at least 48 hours in advance of the student's withdrawal date so the proper documentaion can be completed. Failure to give required advance notification will result in at least a 2 hour delay, so that the withdrwal process can be completed. Only a biological parent or legal guardian may withdrawl a student. At the completion of the withdrawal process, a withdrawal packet will be given to assist with the registration process at the next school.
If you don't currently have a Cafe' Prepay account, please visit www.myschoolbucks.com to sign up today and start taking advantage of all the great benefits!